Motor Home Insurance in Georgia
Taking your family on a trip in your motorhome can be extremely exciting. However, to ensure that you and your family remain safe, you should purchase an insurance policy. Accidents can happen no matter the circumstances. We offer coverage for motorhomes at Atkinson Casey Agency in Monroe, GA.
Motorhome Insurance Requirements
A minimum amount of liability insurance is required in Georgia if you own a motorhome. The minimum requirements for liability coverage for all motorhomes in Georgia are the same as the minimum requirements for auto insurance. If you plan on driving your motorhome on the road, it is illegal not to have insurance.
Motorhome Insurance Coverage
You can choose from the following insurance policies to protect your motorhome:
- Comprehensive - Comprehensive coverage will pay for your repair or replacement expenses if your car is damaged from theft, fire, or weather.
- Collision - This will cover your repair or replacement expenses if your car is damaged from an accident with another motorist.
- Uninsured/underinsured - If you are involved in an accident with another driver who has no insurance or is underinsured, this will pay for your medical bills if you are injured, and the other party is at fault.
- Vacation coverage - This is also considered campsite coverage and protects you if someone else gets injured while near your parked RV.
- Full-time coverage - if you live in your motorhome full time, this will offer you protection for emergency expenses, personal liability, and much more.
- Towing/roadside assistance - If your motorhome suffers a mechanical failure or you need a tow, this option will keep you covered.
To obtain a quote for RV insurance, please visit Atkinson Casey Agency today. We are located in Monroe, GA.