Home Insurance in Georgia
Keeping your home protected should be your number one priority. Atkinson Casey Agency wants to look out for you and offers reliable home insurance policies in Monroe, GA. Home insurance protects both the structure of your home and your personal belongings inside your home due to theft, bad weather, flooding, and much more.
Home Insurance Requirements
Georgia does not require homeowners to obtain insurance. However, you may be required to obtain insurance if your lender requires it. Sometimes, your mortgage lender may require you to obtain a minimum coverage amount if you finance your home.
Home Insurance Coverage
You can keep your home protected with the following insurance options:
- Dwelling - This will keep the structure of your home protected, including the roof and walls.
- Personal property - This will keep everything inside your home protected, including the furniture and other items if they are stolen or damaged outside your home.
- Other structures - This will keep the physical structures of your home protected that are not attached to your home, such as a detached garage.
- Guest medical coverage - This will cover the costs of medical treatment for your guests if someone were to get injured while on your property.
- Liability coverage- This will keep you protected if someone sues you after they suffer an injury while on your property or after you cause damage to another person’s property.
- Additional protection - If you need protection for additional living expenses, this will cover you if your home becomes uninhabitable.
Maybe you decided to opt-in for optional coverage. This is because your policy may not cover everything you need it to. You can also add optional coverage to keep your garden and yard protected.
To obtain a quote for home insurance, please contact the Atkinson Casey Agency today. You can give us a call or visit our location. We are located in Monroe, GA.